An altarpiece painted for the Church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Venice, 1473
Paintings from the Church of Saint George, west wall (Saint Beshoy Monastery)
The Church of Saint George, Naqada. Manuscripts.
Doorway on east side of north wall, Church of Begol. Apa Theophilus, holding a book and raising his hand in blessing. Red Monastery
The mission of the St. Mark Foundation for Coptic History Studies, founded in 1998, is to research, collect, document & publish information on Coptic history from the arrival of Christianity in Egypt to the present day.
Its studies include the civilization and culture of Coptic Egypt; the history of the Coptic Orthodox Church, its patriarchs, its saints and martyrs, its monks and monasteries, its convents and churches; the social life of Coptic Christians through the ages, establishment of churches in the diaspora and the participation of the Coptic Church in the ecumenical movement.
Christianity and Monasticism in Upper Egypt (Koskam)
Photographic documntation of the Coptic Churches and Monasteries
Restoration the Abu Sefin and Kasr-El-Rihan Manuscripts
Coptic Heritage published by the AUC due in March 2014
Parishes of Assiut published by St. Mark Foundation late 2014
Christianity and Monasticism in Upper Egypt in Akhmim and Sohag